Dear GMDI Member,
Planning for the 2024 GMDI Conference in Charlotte, NC will begin soon. The Conference Chair, Suzanne Hollander, and Co-Chair, Heather Bausell, seek to put together a 2024 Conference Planning Committee that is representative of GMDI’s membership considering a variety of factors including type and setting of practice (e.g., clinical, research, industry) and years of experience.
Please keep in mind the following:
- We are seeking both experienced and more novice metabolic dietitians to join the committee.
- Applicants need to have attended at least 1 previous GMDI Conference.
- Only current GMDI members are eligible to apply.
- You must be planning to attend the 2024 GMDI Conference.
- Members who have previously served on the GMDI Conference Planning Committee are welcome to apply.
- Members of the committee will be expected to participate in committee tele-meetings every 4-6 weeks and to be actively engaged in various aspects of the conference planning process. This includes:
- Providing input about potential topics and speakers for the program.
- Making suggestions for the conference title and theme.
- Making suggestions for potential new sponsors.
- Serving as a session moderator at the Conference.
- Providing on-site support during the Conference as needed.
To apply please complete the application form and submit it to GMDI Executive Manager, Nancy Callanan by email by Friday September 23, 2022. Forms must be submitted electronically by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The application form can be downloaded by clicking on this LINK.
If you have any questions about serving on the 2024 Conference Planning Committee, please email Suzanne Hollander (Suzanne.Hollander@childrens.harvard.edu).