Phyllis B Acosta Lifetime Achievement Award
Dianne Frazier, PhD, MPH, RD
- Professor emeritus of pediatrics in the Division of Genetics and Metabolism at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- UNC’s Department of Biochemistry
- MPH in the UNC School of Public Health’s Department of Nutrition.
- Metabolic RD at UNC
- North Carolina’s Newborn Screening Advisory Board for 33 years.
- Authored nine book chapters, published and presented scores of articles on inborn errors of metabolism.
- GMDI founding member, Research Committee Chair, Secretary, President of GMDI
- Chair of the first nutrition management guidelines for MSUD
Read Dianne Frazier's award acceptance comments
Emerging Leader Award
Suzanne Hollander, MS, RD
- BS - University of Virginia
- DI- NYU Montefiore Medical Center
- MS-NY University
- UCLA Medical Genetics 2013
- Lead Metabolic RD
- Research Coordinator
- Boston Children’s, Feb 2020
- GMDI Editorial Chair, 2016
- PROP Toolkit
- VLCAD Nominal Group/Toolkit
- Presenter at GMDI/SIMD/Abbott
Chanel Suares, RD
- BS-California State University, Long Beach
- CSP Certification
- RD since 2014
- UCLA Metabolism, since Sept 2016
- GMDI Education Co-Chair April 2018
- Poster GMDI 2018: “You “Breast” Believe It: A Clinic’s Experience Implementing Breastfeeding in Rare Metabolic Disorders”